Ahava is having a makeover both in product formulation and packaging and they have taken today’s all important issue of environmental awareness into consideration. The range is also being streamlined which will make product selections so much easier.
Expect very slight changes to your current products in terms of textures and name changes but product performance will be superior. As always, Absoluteskin will keep you updated with the changes as the new products become available and the current stock is phased out.
Highlights of the upgrade:
- Paraben free
- All Cleansing products are SLS/SLES free
- All products are allergy tested and approved for sensitive skin
- All products contain OsmoterTM
- No petroleum, harsh synthetic ingredients or GMOs
- Not tested on animals
- All packages are recyclable
For more information please read the Ahava newsletter and feel free to call us if you have any questions: