Christmas is almost here, can you believe it? The silly season is upon us, Christmas parties, quality time with your loved ones however first things first lets help you get your Christmas shopping sorted. Christmas shopping can be stressful and a costly exercise but with planning it can be a stress free exercise. Here are some of our top tips for online shopping this joyful season.
1. Set your budget, how much you want to spend on each person you are wanting to give to. this will help you avoid a scary credit card bill. Check out the link on our website to Christmas gifts, we have broken it down into price sections to help you with this.
2. Make a list. grab a pen and paper and start jotting down ideas for each person, what are their favourite things, what do they enjoy doing in their spare time. Putting thought into what you get a person really shows how much you care.
3. Get started now, its less than 3 weeks until Christmas. avoid last minute desperate decisions.
4. Shop smart. esp when ordering online . Make sure that what you are buying is the real deal. There are lots of imitation products on the market. You get what you pay for and if it looks to good to be true it probably is.
5. Make sure you shop safe online. Don’t buy from a site that has no contact details and if you are not sure use pay pal.
6. Make sure there is a focus on customer service even with online stores this is important. features like click to chat are brilliant as if you have any questions there is someone there. Also if you have any after sales questions or needs you will be looked after. We have live chat so you can ask one of our trained staff any questions you may have or contact us via email or phone
7. If in doubt go with a gift voucher. Although it is often thought that gift vouchers are lazy it is not always the case. Some people prefer that you give them a gift voucher as then they can get something that they really want or they can take advantage of post christmas sales.
8. Have fun and enjoy the experience. online shopping is convenient and you have access to so many great retailers online. You can get so many great gifts at great prices stress free.
We hope you are having a very happy lead up to Christmas